- Domain name : $20 - $25 / year depending on the service provider you choose.
- Hosting : $100 - $150 / year depending on hosting services and billing terms.
- Web layout design : $1500 or more depending on complexity.
- Host setting-up and web implementing : $75.
- Web maintenance : $$$ / year and up depending on quantities of updates. (submit your request)
- Web development : $$$ charges depend on the specific requires. (submit your request)
- Marketing your website online ~ This would require consultation but advised.
Images and Graphics Budget
- Budgeting for website images is an important decision
- This is because images can cost from five to hundreds of dollars in the good images-stocks
- However budget at least $250 for getting the enough images
- Ideally, getting a good professional photographer who can go working on your location is best choice. I also provide this service.
Preparation for Your Web Content
- Once the process reaches the text phase, a large expense for small business companies is to write their professional content
- Costs can be as high as $100 per page if you need content writers
Do You Need a Mobile Layout?
- Mobile devices are being used more and more nowadays; hence your site should function easily and be a comfortable fit for your visitors
- Mobile design is different from desktop design, it means your site will automatically change layout to look "very smart" on smart devices
- This design can cost 30% to 40% more on top of the desktop version
Remember Maintenance Cost!
- Maintaining your website is important, many small business handle it themselves, but this is not the best approach. Letting a professional do it frees up more time to take care your clients
- Maintenance costs will depend on your needs & expectations (submit your request for quotation)
- Budget a minimum for a backup and restore procedure in the event your site faces a problem
- More charges will be incurred if additional work, such as updating content, images, newsletters, media, etc. are needed
So How Much Is It?
- For a small business website, a good budget point would be starting at $1500 to bring you from concept to the final design and implementation
- Don’t skimp on the quality of professional images; if you do, visitors won’t stay on your website for reading your long business text